Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Update - Good News from Zambia

Hello,

Things are better here today. Everyone is slowly getting back on their feet. Max is back with the team... they are leaving soon for Murundu and Elizabeth and I are probably going to join them in the afternoon at Chibote. It will be really good to get out of the house. We have been taking all necessary precautions to make sure the bug that I had does not spread anymore around the house. Elizabeth is sleeping but I think she is doing better today. I talked to her for a few minutes earlier. I guess we'll have to wait and see what today brings. She has finished all of her malaria pills so things should continue to get better. The team has been amazing. They started waiting on all of the sick people as soon as they got home last night. They brought us sprite and food and meds.... I am so very thankful for their generosity. well, I am going to lay down for alittle while... but we love you all and thank you so much for all the prayers.

Casie

No comments: