Monday, July 27, 2009

7/27/09 from Liam

Hey ya'll! This is Liam. Today was a great day. I'm almost done with the painting. Today, Rebecca and I finished the sun painted on the wall in Grace's clinic. We have to put the background colors and the words Under 5 painted on the wall. It took about a week to get the regular first coat of paint on. I had to cram into a taxi of 8 people that couldn't go over 10 mph and the tail of the taxi was dragging on the ground. I got home and ate lots of food that was goooood! Went and hung out with some homies and one of them had a pet monkey... now my monkey. I'm thinking of different ways of smuggling it back to the USA. All input is welcome. Good night!

Liam

4 comments:

Drew VanZwieten said...

you should be able to get it past the ndola airport but probably not johannesburg or atlanta

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your heart and all the hard work of your team! Paint on>>> MB

Drew VanZwieten said...

PS just kidding

Emily said...

You could just say this it's your seeing eye monkey